dkd903 writes: We all know that Richard Stallman has some very strong, serious and unconventional views on software freedom. Well, someone decided to ask him his view on dual booting Linux with Windows. His reply? "Defenestrate it."
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.